City Hall of Gloversville | 3 Frontage Rd, Gloversville, NY 12078 | 518.773.4500
    To report problems with street lights (staying on, cycling, dim etc.) please notify National Grid directly. You can do so by going to, click on Your account and scroll down to street lighting. You will need to have the address of the pole (pole number would be very useful also).
    Read More