Focus on Gloversville – Finding Beauty Everywhere Photo Contest Winners
    Are you interested in volunteering in your community? Complete the new Volunteer Interest Form!
    See the  Fire Permit Fact Sheet for information on obtaining a fire pit permit.
    Check out the NEW Who Do I Contact flyer to find out more about what the City departments can help you with!
    The City Clerk's Office acts as a licensing agent for the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, issuing: sportsman, big game, hunting, fishing, bow, muzzle, turkey, trapping and junior hunting licenses, among others.
    Read More