City Hall of Gloversville | 3 Frontage Rd, Gloversville, NY 12078 | 518.773.4500
    emeryadmin · June 02, 2015 · Historic Gloversville · 0 comments

    1915 Glove Machine Operators

    With the coming of the FJ&G railroad in 1870, Gloversville’s glove industry boomed, and it became known as
    the glove Capitol of the World, later the industry adopted the slogan “Gloversville Gloves America”, and later
    the word world was substituted.

    1918 Glove Finishers and Inspectors

    1918 Glove Finishers and Inspectors

    Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.