Click Here for the 2018 Summer Clean Up Program information and to find out when your ward’s free bulk pick ups are scheduled!
    Focus on Gloversville – Finding Beauty Everywhere Photo Contest Winners
    Check out the new ‘What’s Happening?‘ page to view the most recent Gloversville Newsletter!
    Are you interested in volunteering in your community? Complete the new Volunteer Interest Form!
    See the  Fire Permit Fact Sheet for information on obtaining a fire pit permit.
    Check out the NEW Who Do I Contact flyer to find out more about what the City departments can help you with!
    Jennifer Mazur · May 31, 2015 · Public Works · 0 comments
     Street Light Problems
    To report problems with street lights (staying on, cycling, dim etc.) please notify National Grid directly.
    You can do so by going to, click on Your account and scroll down to street lighting.
    You will need to have the address of the pole (pole number would be very useful also).

    Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.