Paying your taxes online has never been easier! The City of Gloversville in partnership with Xpress-pay allows residents to securely pay their City Taxes online.
TAX COLLECTION DATES
Current year City Taxes are collected as follows:
April 1st – April 30th without penalty
May 1st – October 31st with interest of 2% for the month of May and then an additional 1% each month thereafter. If not paid by October 31st of each year, they will be turned over to Fulton County as delinquent in November.
MAKING YOUR TAX PAYMENT
If you need to inquire about your taxes, please call (518) 773-4530 and have your SBL # ready. This is located on the top portion of your bill in the Property Description & Location box under Tax Map No. Please do not include the preceding 170500. If the SBL # is not available to you, please have the property location ready. If you are unable to speak to someone at the time of your call, please leave a message and your call will be returned.
HOW TO PAY YOUR TAXES
Mail your payment
- Make checks or money orders payable to: Commissioner of Finance
- Write your SBL number(s) on your check/money order and mail the payment stub(s) with your payment.
- Mail payments to: Commissioner of Finance – Gloversville, Dept 117044, PO Box 5274, Binghamton, NY 13902-5274
- Do NOT send cash
- We accept US Postmark for payment date.
Pay in person: City Hall, 3 Frontage Road, Gloversville, NY 12078
- Payments can be made in the form of cash, check, or money order. Check or money order are preferred.
- Credit or debit card payments are accepted online only.
- You can contact the Finance Department with any questions regarding your bill.
- Paying your taxes online has never been easier! The City of Gloversville in partnership with Xpress-pay allows residents to securely pay their City Taxes online. Have questions or concerns? Please contact us.