City Hall of Gloversville | 3 Frontage Rd, Gloversville, NY 12078 | 518.773.4500
    emeryadmin · June 02, 2015 · Historic Gloversville · 0 comments
    1905 Company G New York State Armory

    1905 Company G New York State Armory

    Gloversville is home to many historic public buildings, namely the Carnegie Library, a NYS Armory, an elementary school now housing the Fulton County Museum, another elementary school now housing apartments, the Fulton Co National Bank, a private club known as the Eccentric Club and the former home of the Elks Club was restored to become an auction house.

       2002 Fulton County Museum and Historical society                                                        (Formerly Kingsboro School)

    2002 Fulton County Museum and Historical society
    (Formerly Kingsboro School)

    1892 Columbia Elementary School now apartments

    1892 Columbia Elementary School now apartments

    1912 Fulton CO. National Bank

    1912 Fulton CO. National Bank

    1908 Eccentric Club (Social Club named from "20,000 Leagues under the Sea")

    1908 Eccentric Club (Social Club named from “20,000 Leagues under the Sea”)

    1920 Elks Club (Elk is now in front of Fulton Co. Museum) Building current auction house

    1920 Elks Club (Elk is now in front of Fulton Co. Museum) Building current auction house

    Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.