Q - How do I contact someone in the Police Department?
- Emergencies: 911
- Central dispatch (non-emergency calls): 736-2100
- Police Administration (Monday - Friday 8a-4p): 773-4514
- Animal Control (Monday - Friday 8a-4p): 736-2100 or 773-4514
- Detective Division: 773-4505
- Patrol Sergeants: 773-4506
- Officers: 773-4506
- Crime tips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drug tips: email@example.com
Q - How do I get a copy of a motor vehicle accident report?
A - Accident reports are available from the Police Department lobby window M-F 8-4
Q - How do I get a copy of an incident report?
A - Incident reports are available from the City clerk's office after filing a Freedom of Information Act form and approval from the Police Department. Please contact the City Clerk's office at 773-4545